If arenas are permitted to be open in Phase 3 of Alberta’s Relaunch Strategy, this is what we are planning:
Welcome to 2020 Summer Skating at Calalta!
We are aware that the situation based on Covid-19 is changing and there are many unknowns at this time. For example, looking at what we need to do if we are only allowed 15 people on the ice and how to maintain a physical distance. Stay tuned!
Registration will open at a later date – check here for all the details!
Reserve your spot (first come, first served) – and no payments due until July 1 and 15 (will need to pay the GST only to reserve the spot)! Refunds will be offered if the schedule has to change due to these factors.
Check out the packages on our website at www.calalta.net
- Summer skating starts on Thursday July 2 – No skating Wednesday July 1 – Canada Day!
- Can’t stress this enough – SPEAK with your coach BEFORE you register;
- All sessions described below will be held at Jimmie Condon arena;
- Packages are available by the week. Daily pick up rates will be available if there is space – please email the office at [email protected] for more information;
- Each package is a combination of on ice, off ice and stroking sessions;
- Ice dance partnering is limited to Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6:30-8:30 pm during the month of July at Jimmie Condon
This package is for competitive skaters who compete at the 2nd year Pre-Novice, Novice, Junior and STAR 10-Gold Levels
This package is for competitive skaters who compete at the Pre-Juvenile U13, Juvenile, 1st year Pre-Novice and STAR 6-9 Levels
|Star 3-5 & Pre-Juvenile U11
This package is for 2nd year Junior Prep and High Performance skaters and skaters that compete at the Star 3-5 and Pre-Juvenile U11 levels
|Star 2 – independent Skater
This package is for skaters in GroupStar, 1st year Junior Prep and Star 2
|Star 1 Camp
This package is for skaters in the Introduction to Figure Skating program or Star 1.
This group is fully supervised from start to end of session.
Every Tuesday and Thursday evening in July there will be skating from 6:30-8:30 pm.
Open to all skaters and disciplines and ice dance partnering is permitted on these sessions
Calalta Registration is Open! Register here
Multi session discounts are per skater
2019/20 Schedules for Jimmie Condon and COP
Important Dates 2019-20- PLEASE READ!
Instructions to Register Uplifter Registration
Pick Up Fees:
2019-2020 Sunday Stroking and Off Ice Sessions Dates and Cancellations
8-9 am Junior & Intermediate Stroking
9-10 am Jr Competitive, Senior & Elite Stroking
9:15-10:00 am HP, Junior & Intermediate Off Ice
10:15-11:15 am Jr Competitive, Senior & Elite Off Ice/Seminar
Season ends Sunday June 21
September 8, 15, 22
October 6, 20, 27
November 10, 17, 24
December 1, 15
January 5, 12, 19, 26
February 2, 9, 23
March 8, 15, 22, 29
May 10, 24, 31
June 7, 14, 21